Welcome to Tetworld Global Game and Peace Through Development Project! The Tetworld: Peace Through Development Project is inspired by the concept of a global game, as described by R. Buckminster Fuller, in his book, "Utopia or Oblivion", in which he proposed the idea that teams and players from around the world, gather (on the Internet) to "play" a computer-based game with the objective of "Making the World Work for Everyone"--for 100% of humanity.
The purpose of the Tetworld Project is to bring this inspired view into an operational reality.
The Tetworld Project and Game are presented for your consideration.
(NOTE: Tetworld Game is currently being developed by team members, to participate or to just observe, join the Tetworld discussion list--the second listbot option below.)
(NOTE: Links to Tetworld Nodes: A,B,C,D will be found near the bottom of the links section.)
Diagram 1 above, is of a tetrahedron (a geometric polyhedron with 4 faces), and it is the Tetworld conceptual "gameboard"---also look at the "quadtet" link which is to be found at Node D (near the bottom of the links section on this page). Once at Node D, use the "quadtet" link.
Explanations of how the information vectors operate in the Tetworld Tetrahedron System Design, will be found at the bottom of the page at the "Tetworld Story" link in the links section below--and also at Node D.
While Tetworld's: The Quadtet Systems Design for Organization and Operations (QSD) has new and unique application across the spectrum of humanity's undertakings, it is used here to address the critical problem of "Making the World Work for Everyone".
***(Please click-on the Tetworld Story link at the top of the links section below.)
Over the next several months, several new pages relating to "game" startup are planned:
1. Why is it important to begin playing Tetworld today?
2. How to play? Players will select 1 of 4 teams. Team 1 is responsible for Goals and Policy; Team 2 will be responsible for developing and conducting problem solving Strategies; Team 3 will be responsible for developing and contextualizing Data and Information Resources; Team 4 will be responsible for 2-way Communications between the Game and the external world.
3. Each Team will communicate with co-members and the other Teams via the Internet.
4.. "Think Globally, Act Locally." Currently a proposal is under development to use General Systems and systems theory perspectives, with teams focusing their efforts locally, i.e., on a single country.
*** (Please click-on the Tetworld Story link below to see further discussion and rationale for Tetworld and the Tetworld tetrahedron system.)
* Please return to Tetworld often, as developments are ongoing. Thank you for visiting! If you would like to join the Tetworld discussion list about Buckminster Fuller's global game idea, please click-on the ListBot button below.
* Tetworld: Peace Through Development Project is a Research and Development Project of The International Journal of Humanities and Peace (IJHP), a nonprofit 501(c)3 Arizona corporation. United States donations are tax deductible.
* (Tetworld diagrams provided to Tetworld by Rick Marriner and Mark Siegmund, Tetworld logo by Philip Cyr)
* (The popups and banner ads appearing here permit us to "do more with less". Thanks for your patience and understanding.)
Comments, Ideas, Suggestions? Email Tetworld--below!
Mark Siegmund, 511 E. San Ysidro Blvd., PMB 8346
San Ysidro, CA 92173
If you would like to join the discussion list for the Tetworld Peace Through Development Project and Game, use the LISTBOT subscribe button below. (You may join any or all discussion lists)